A great addition to any shooter's practice sessions! Duplicating the arc of your shot is essential in developing a controlled
shot. Until now, establishing a consistent arc on your shot was nearly impossible. With the introduction of our Tossing
Window, accuracy is now a reality!
Develop the most important part of craps shooting and dice control, muscle memory!
3/4" birch base
Oak dowels - resist warping
- Customizable shooting window - abliity to change the size of the window to match different table conditions & throwing locations
- Variable heights - set horizontal crossbars at 8", 10", 12", 14", 16" 18", & 20"
- Variable widths - set vertical uprights at 10" & 14" seperations
- Banded edges - no exposed plywood, highest quality finish & appearance (look of solid wood)
- Felt feet - for your furniture's protection
- Crimson stained dowels - easy to see, highest contrast
finish - your choice of available finishes
- 8" long x 16" wide x 23" high
specify choice of finish below.
Shipping rates are for locations within the 48 US Contiguous States. Contact us for rates in other areas.
For more information on dice control and AccuCraps, see our Dice Control FAQ
Model table is shown in pecan finish.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 11 September, 2008.